Government Reply in Lori Drew Case:
I have posted the initial briefs on the Rule 29 motion filed in the Lori Drew case, and here is one more filed by the government in response to our reply: Government's Sur-Reply to Defendant's Supplement to Rule 29 Motion. Tomorrow morning, there will be a hearing relating to the motion; I expect to be present.
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Judge Tentatively Dismisses Charges Against Lori Drew:
- Judge Wu Reschedules Sentencing in Lori Drew Case to July, Leaves Motion to Dismiss Undecided:
- Additional Sentencing Briefs in Lori Drew Case:...
- Lori Drew Hearing Update:
- Government Reply in Lori Drew Case:
- Additional Briefing On Motion to Dismiss in Lori Drew Case:...
- Lori Drew Update:
- Pro Bono Defense in United States v. Lori Drew:
- The MySpace Suicide Indictment -- And Why It Should Be Dismissed: