Lori Drew Case Goes to the Jury:
People Magazine has the scoop, with some coverage of the closing arguments. UPDATE: More on the closing arguments from Reuters, the New York Times, and the Los Angeles Times.
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Judge Tentatively Dismisses Charges Against Lori Drew:
- Judge Wu Reschedules Sentencing in Lori Drew Case to July, Leaves Motion to Dismiss Undecided:
- Additional Sentencing Briefs in Lori Drew Case:...
- Jury Question in the Lori Drew Case:
- Lori Drew Case Goes to the Jury:
- "Judge Postpones Ruling In Lori Drew Case":...
- Lori Drew Update:
- Pro Bono Defense in United States v. Lori Drew:
- The MySpace Suicide Indictment -- And Why It Should Be Dismissed: