The Cincinnati Enquirer reports on alleged voting problems in Ohio, and suggests there's more smoke than fire.
With three weeks until Election Day, partisans on both sides are once again drumming up fears that the voting process in Ohio is tilted against their side. Republicans rail about an army of fake voters; Democrats say Republicans want to disqualify newly registered voters, who are expected to favor Barack Obama.
The evidence suggests both sides have little to fear.
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Recusal Row in Ohio Republican Party v. Brunner:
- Thoughts on Brunner v. Ohio Republican Party:
- Ohio SoS Seeks Emergency Stay from Justice Stevens:...
- En Banc Sixth Circuit Reinstates TRO in Ohio Election Case:
- How Bad Are Ohio's Electoral Problems?
- ACORN's Registration Quotas & Their Consequences:...
- Fraudulent Registrations No Threat:
- Sixth Circuit Sides with Ohio SoS; Vacates Injunction:
- Is Voter Registration Fraud Unavoidable?