Last week, the Ohio Supreme Court unanimously issued a writ of mandamus enjoining Scretary of State Jennifer Brunner from refusing absentee ballot applications on which applicants failed to check an unnecessary check box. The per curiam order is here, CPD coverage here, and links-n-stuff here.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Ohio Secretary of State Must Accept Absentee Apps:
- Courts Allow Same-Day Registration, Voting in Ohio:
- Chicago-Style Elections on Lake Erie:
- Decision Voids Absentee Ballot Apps in Ohio:
- Ohio GOP Challenges New Voting Rules: