ACS Supreme Court Preview:
The American Constitution Society's Supreme Court Preview Panel has been posted online. I ended up focusing my own remarks on Herring v. United States, which I have come to think will likely be a relatively easy victory for the government. See my discussion starting around the 57-minute mark for the reasons why.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Assuming Violations of the Fourth Amendment and Then Deciding the Scope of the Exclusionary Rule:
- Responding to Tom Goldstein on Herring:
- Supreme Court Hands Down Herring v. United States:
- Oral Argument in Herring v. United States:
- ACS Supreme Court Preview:
- Herring v. United States, and "Who Are The Police"?