Fourth Circuit Grants Petition for Rehearing in Al-Marri:
The Fourth Circuit has granted the government's petition for rehearing in Al-Marri v. Wright, the case about the suspected Al Qaeda cell member who allegedly entered the U.S. to commit attacks here and was seized and held by the military.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Fourth Circuit Grants Petition for Rehearing in Al-Marri:
- Federalist Society Online Debate on the Al-Marri Decision:
- Thoughts on the Continuum Between War and Crime:
- What Should Happen to Al Qaeda Cell Members Discovered in the United States?:
- Fourth Circuit Rules That Suspected Terrorist Cannot Be Seized and Detained in U.S. WIthout Being Charged With Crime in Court: