U.S. Law Professor Calls for Criminal Punishment of Danish Newspaper
That Published the Mohammed Cartoons: See his article here.
Thanks to reader Peter Herngaard for the pointer.
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Daily Illini Fires Editor Who Published the Mohammed Cartoons:
- President of Bar Association in Pakistan, Plus Major Pakistani Party, Supports Murder of Danish Cartoonists:
- The Twelve Mohammed Cartoons, in Detail:...
- Pro-Denmark Rally, Lunchtime Friday in D.C.:
- U.S. Law Professor Calls for Criminal Punishment of Danish Newspaper
- What Am I Missing Here?...
- U.S. State Department on the Cartoons Depicting Mohammed:
- Bush Cabinet Member Condemns Anti-Christian Blasphemy, and Points to Laws Restricting Incitement to Hateful Expressions:
- Suppressing Anti-Religious Speech -- an Emerging International Law Norm?