I was extremely impressed by Orin's post on the domestic surveillance issue -- and also by the general quality of the comments, which are mostly very substantive, thoughtful, and well-informed. Don't be distracted by the first comment, which is from a commenter whose comments often tend toward sarcasm and political point-scoring. Read past it and past the thank-you notes to Orin (which are much appreciated but which I can't claim are deeply substantive), and you'll see a generally excellent discussion.
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Congressional Research Service Report on NSA Surveillance:
- Data-Mining, FISA, and the NSA Surveillance Program:
- New Risen Book Sheds Light on NSA Surveillance Program:...
- A Few Additional Thoughts on NSA Surveillance:
- Great Post, and Very Good Comments:
- Legal Analysis of the NSA Domestic Surveillance Program:
- Deputy Attorney General Stepping Down:
- Staffing the Justice Department: