Daily Kos on the Miers Nomination:
I reserve the right to change my mind, but Miers' biggest sin, at this early juncture, is her allegiance to Bush. That her appointment is an act of cronyism is without a doubt, but if that's the price of admission to another Souter or moderate justice, I'm willing to pay it.
. . .
[M]y early sense is that this is already a victory -- both politically and judicially -- for Democrats. In fact, it should be great fund watching conservatives go after Bush. He may actually break that 39-40 floor in the polls, given he's just pissed off the very people who have propped up his failed presidency.
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Krauthammer: "Withdraw This Nominee":
- The Harriet Miers Oeuvre.--
- More on Miers, Intellectuals, and Evangelicals:...
- Dick Cheney Defends Miers Pick:
- Daily Kos on the Miers Nomination:
- The Website Formerly Known as ConfirmThem.com:...
- Harriett Miers?:
- Miers Nomination--Well, My Prediction Was Right:
- It's Miers: