who, as I've mentioned before, is a Blue Massachusetts liberal -- condemns what he calls "NARAL's anti-Roberts smear."
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Were the votes of Justices Ginsburg and Breyer in NOW v. Scheidler
- Many John Roberts-Related Documents --
- NARAL Pulls Anti-Roberts Ad,...
- Specter Complains to NARAL About the Roberts Ad:
- David Kravitz (BlueMassGroup) --
- The United States' Position in Bray v. Alexandria Women's Health Clinic:...
- Have You Ever Been a Member of the Federalist Society?
- Is Roberts a Fellow Traveler?:
- John Roberts Does Not Belong To The Federalist Society: