and criticizes the NARAL ad:
An abortion-rights group is running an attack ad accusing Supreme Court nominee John Roberts of filing legal papers "supporting . . . a convicted clinic bomber" and of having an ideology that "leads him to excuse violence against other Americans" It shows images of a bombed clinic in Birmingham, Alabama. . . .
In words and images, the ad conveys the idea that Roberts took a legal position excusing bombing of abortion clinics, which is false. . . .
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- Were the votes of Justices Ginsburg and Breyer in NOW v. Scheidler
- Many John Roberts-Related Documents --
- NARAL Pulls Anti-Roberts Ad,...
- The United States' Position in Bray v. Alexandria Women's Health Clinic:
- FactCheck.Org Comes to John Roberts' Defense,
- John Roberts, Collegiality, and the Romer v. Evans Moot Court:...
- Have You Ever Been a Member of the Federalist Society?
- Is Roberts a Fellow Traveler?:
- John Roberts Does Not Belong To The Federalist Society: