Please post them here; please keep them on-topic, substantive, and polite. (Because of a glitch, I couldn't add them to the original post.)
Related Posts (on one page):
a fetus doesn't possess enough neural structure to harbor consciousness until about 26 weeks, when it first seems to react to pain. Before that, the fetal neural structure is about as sophisticated as that of a sea slug and its EEG as flat and unorganized as that of someone brain-dead.
Nature is saying (emphasis added), before 6 months, the fetus is maternal tissue... In the third trimester, nature is saying...It is saying, let the... There is no escaping that rigid boundary.
This is the compromise that settles the debate...
* 21 weeks or less: 0% survival rate
* 22 weeks: 0--10% survival rate
* 23 weeks: 10--35% survival rate
* 24 weeks: 40--70% survival rate
* 25 weeks: 50--80% survival rate
* 26 weeks: 80--90% survival rate
* 27 weeks: greater than 90% survival rate